So each student on the team has a few extra responsibilities this semester. In particular, a student will be responsible each week for collecting status reports and posting them on this blog. Another student will be responsible each week for taking the meeting transcripts and turning them into nice, summarized posts which will also be posted here.
Here is an example of a status report post – notice how short and punchy each status report is. They get right to the point: Status, Next Steps, Roadblocks. Point form is fine. These should be collected and posted, and then read by the team before the IRC meeting. This way, we’re all more or less on the same page when the meeting begins.
And here is an example of an IRC log summary. Again, point form is fine. We’ve already had two meetings, so two students will need to go back and post those summaries up over the next few days or so.
Anyhow, without further ado, here’s the schedule:
- Sept 19: minutes: Brendan
- Sept 26: minutes: Laila
- Oct 3: end-of-code-sprint status reports: Kevin
- Oct 10: status reports: Lianne, minutes: Hongbin
- Oct 17: status reports: Hongbin, minutes: Lindsey
- Oct 24: status reports: Lindsey, minutes: Brendan
- Oct 31: status reports: Brendan, minutes: Laila
- Nov 7: status reports: Laila, minutes: Kevin
- Nov 14: status reports: Kevin, minutes: Lianne
- Nov 21: status reports: Lianne, minutes: Hongbin
- Nov 28: status reports: Hongbin, minutes: Lindsey
- Dec 5: status reports: Mike, minutes: Mike
Team: I highly recommend bookmarking this post, and marking your days down in a calendar somewhere.