- Integrating RB with GoogleCode issues tracker. Now it is 80% done.
- I will try to finish the GoogleCode integration next week and
start the integration of other bug trackers.
- Posted another large update to our review request (#1847.)
- Work on the feedback provided on the review request.
- Start to create command scripts that will integrate use of the
- part of the api that Brendan has been working on.
- Tested the installer works with mysql/postgresql, git/cvs and apache.
- Partially finished perforce support
- Partially finished pysvn support
- Went over in detail the installation instructions for Reviewboard&Win32 and wrote down some possible improvements/changes.
- Started work on the file attachment backend.
- Perforce support and test, then installer is done
- finish file attachment backend, start ui design
- Had issues due to lack of understanding of git, and the code structure. I’m past these issues now.
- Make a new extension from the webhooks code.
- I’m not sure where exactly the “webhooks” code is, and whether it’s all in one spot or sort of spread out in the code.
- Almost finished cleaning up repository code so that it matches suggestions made by Christian and Mike, and so that it runs correctly
- Make sure my code reflects Lindsey’s changes and vice versa
- Still designing the user page.
- Implement user page.