– Working on user page. Have a decent start. Hopefully post picture soon.
– User Page review
– Finished working and (almost all) testing on installer. Gonna post-review the final version of the code tonight or tomorrow
– Still working on the file attachment project. Hopefully will post first draft next week.
– Keep working on file attachment.
– Submitted a major update to our code base regarding the resources and server interface.
– Working on integrating my chunks of the API with Brendan’s to create more rb scripts.
– Grab Brendan’s latest work and add basic scripts such as “create” to the scripts that have already been made.
– got client code working.
– Lindsey + Brendan’s code = together
– I was behind on my work, and slowed Lindsey and I down this week
– writing commands
– Had a meeting with Mike to figure out all this webhooks stuff. Wrote a blog post about it. See blog post for more details.
– Apply my new webhooks knowledge to my new extension.
– Posted an intermediate code review for bug tracker integration.
– Worked with Mike to solve the problems of post-review and Githud account connection.
– Posted an code review for an issue for extension installation.
– Moved forward to other bug trackers integration
– My computer died last week. Everything I did before are lost. I spent most of this week
to recover the code and the project installation. Therefore, there are some delays on my