Today was our first day of the code sprint! I spent most of the day setting up and learning GIT. It was a little bit more complicated than I expected, but I think I have most of it all figured out now. I decided to pick a bug that deals with how emails don’t send the persons entire name. I think I have completed the bug, but I still need to test it. It is not easy to reproduce the issue as all the servers that I have access to, have this function disabled. I also played with some tutorials and some IDE’s with python.
Tomorrow I plan to continue working on the bug I picked out as well as look into what projects I plan to do throughout the term.
So far so good! I am happy with the progress I have made, and am excited to continue my explorations tomorrow!