What’s going on
- Post my first review! It’s for Issue1571
- Note for memorizing: 0) (pull from master) make changes; 1) git commit for the issue; 2) git push to the branch on my fork; 3) post-review it; 4) edit it on web
- In Issue1571: 1) adjust the table to fit the screen; 2) resize the fileinput widgets in forms.py; 3) fail to control the fileinput to fit the screen; 4) resize it to be fine under 800×600 under firefox; *) it works well under chrome. Need to be tested with IE and Safari.
- interested in spell checking and got nice guidance from ChipX86
- Edit the description for review of issue 1571
- Do some initial research in spell checking and set some reasonable milestones for the next months