- Finishing tests for the git patch issue
- Getting ready to start a bigger project: OAuth, draft review
in-your-faceifier or updates to the diff viewer to make it easier to
see more surrounding code.
- Finish the tests for the git patch.
- Get started on something real!
- I had some problems running certain tests with nose and running
all of the tests takes ages.
- Finals for classes from last semester make this semester a lot
more difficult, but fall 2010 is finally over!
- Spent a lot of time trying to learn about WEB API’s and how they work in reviewboard
- Read the documentation of ‘resouces.py’
- Read some documents on how XML works in Python
- Started to write out my script on using the WebAPI
- Solidify what is going on with web api’s and how to use them by completing my script.
- Hopefully I will be able to get all the information regarding diffs from web apis this week!
- I have a bug in my import statement in my script that is trying to use web apis. Been trying to fix it for the past 2 days….
- enabled ability to add review-requests when requesting data to be auto-filled
- each user will be given a random number of review-requests between the ranges specified
- review-requests are currently given the super user as a reviewer
- more work may be needed on review-requests, but it should be fairly easy to add at this point
- determine the details involved in diff’s on review board
- look into adding diff’s to the fill-database program
- I don’t have much knowledge on diff’s, how they are built etc.
- Generating diff content might be challenging (not really sure at this point)
- once again need to track down where/how this info gets created
- Git tree was messed up. Submitted a review request for my SearchResource
- Finished up SearchResource after ChipX86 code reviewed it. A couple of minor changes could have used though.
- Researching and looking at how AutoComplete and the wrapper works. Haven’t found much success yet but working on it!
- Had a bad week overall. Was very busy with other assignments and midterms. I’m now on reading week and ready to do more!
- Get Autocomplete just to appear for the search bar. It seems to be something trivial and I seem to be missing something. I set the autocomplete’s source to some random words and when I type those words in, I’m not getting any suggestions. So for now, I am leaving out the wrapper.
- Once I get the autocomplete to appear with the search bar, I’ll figure out how to do the wrapper for autocomplete.
- If I get through or partially through those 2 stages, I should be able to see if my SearchResource is working as desired
- Searching through the template files for common components that would be extendable
- Still figuring out the template code
- Figure out how to include html templates as components into other templates
- break up the common templates into smaller components
- Figure out a nice way to display the extendable components option
- Other classes/midterms
- read the django book
- learn about pygments
- make progress on spell checking: check diff’s strings and comments and highlight errors
- improve the feature: speed, accuracy, style, functions…
- code style reading is needed
- the checker need improvements when picking words to test
- checking the whole diff is fairly time-consuming
- is checking for text files needed & how
- how to have a dictionary