- Successfully created a sub-repository for generating & uploading diffs to the test repositories
- Currently able to upload diffs
- Started to work on adding diff comments
- Get diff comments to successfully complete
- Polish up fill-database.py script for final critique
- Modify script based on feedback
- not entirely sure on the proper method of gaining handles to required areas (ie: no FileDiff handle or ReviewRequests->Review handle, etc) and creating appropriate relations between the objects
- Updated the banner review request with new JS to keep the banner in
- Write some better tests for the git patch
- Figuring out the best way to tell if the banner is in the box or not
- as is turns out, looking at the container is easier than looking at
- Have implemented a template loader to load specially named templates
- the template loader is linked into the settings and actually loads templates with _extension as the end of the regular template name
- figure out how to fix the infinite loading problem (see roadblocks)
- document how to extend a template
- keep working on breaking the templates into components
- infinite loading – the way the template loaders work they run in a specific order, so if the customized loader always runs first and looks for name_extension then when the extended template has to load name (because it extends it) it ends up loading itself again
- added options for spell checking at the admin setting page
- added options in accounts’ profile
- began to read about webapi stuff, preparing to work for dictionary resources.
- get a sense of webapi and begin to work with it for spell checking
- the performance of checking is still not improved.
- forgot to switch to a new branch before a relatively new part of feature..
- Moved the ui-autocomplete-* to common.css and now the autocomplete
looks really nice. Turned out it was much more simple than I thought
- Added the line “Press tab to autocomplete” on to the list of
- Tried working on clicking on suggestion would take you to the
- Made some git mistakes and fixed them
- Continuing with the user clicking on a suggestion, it should
directly go to the object’s URL
- Should finish my feature very soon
- Not sure how to do the URL… my approach was wrong
- Added the customizable button to extension admin page
- Started to figured out how to edit the page for the customization
- Researched on hooks for various fields
- Added the correct fields to the XMLExport
- Ran into a couple of problems (see road blocks)
- Fix road blocks so I can get the code snippet functionality working
- Fix road blocks so I can edit the customize tab on the extension
- I couldn’t figure out how to edit the customize page on extension in the admin page, and none of the extensions I have installed are using the customize page either.
- I notice that the code snippet part of the current Web UI doesn’t actually show the diff, it just gives the filename->line of each. I don’t know if this is sufficient enough.