* Implemented the models and first few views for the OAuth support
* Did a lot more reading on how OAuth works
* Continue implementing OAuth support
* Write an OAuth client for testing the OAuth server
appears to be version 1.0 and will no longer work for testing
* corrected critiques on fill-database script
* added password option
* chose next project (an unfinished project from last year)
* review code in unfinished project
* figure out what needs to be done & where to start
* get the code itself (we don’t have access to original project, Christian is
looking into this)
* unfamiliar territory on this new project, looks like lots of alterations to
various parts of reviewboard.
* Fixed this annoying bug with quick search that took me forever. It turned out I was searching for a private review request and so it was returning stuff that was undefined.
* Post reviewed and David has given some feedback. I have fixed those and updated it.
* Had some trouble with grabbing Mike’s code of issue tracking but Christian helped me on that. I started looking into it and played around with it for a bit.
* Waiting on feedback for quick search
* Tried playing around with issue tracking but I’m getting an error so I didn’t get a chance to use it
* Making the inline of issue tracking prettier
* Start working on screencast?
* Need to figure out how issue tracking works exactly and figure out why I’m running into an error
* I have 3 midterms and a project due next week and going to Texas on Friday. Super time management is key
* Implement context menu for spell checking on diffviewer
* make ‘ignore once’ and ‘add to dictionary’ work for the feature
* clean up code
* improve and add functions
* maybe it’s time to think about improving the performance for highlighting errors
* not sure if I’m on the right way..
* Working through review comments (fixing problems).
* Re-working templates (found some places where the smaller components had more than they should to be easily extendable).
* Wrote up instructions on how to extend a template along with a simple example.
* Wrote up a blog post for UCOSP.
* Probably ready to start thinking about a new project (or possibly try some bug fixes).
* Finish up the fixes from the review.
* Try some bug fixes/look into screencast software.
* Nothing right now
* Completed most of screen shots into XML transformation
* Received some advice on how to handle code diffs and have been trying to figure it out
* Complete the code diffs part
* After taking ChipX86’s advice, I spent a lot of time trying to implement various pieces in order to get the diff. I am getting the results back, but I don’t know how to handle the data so that it is produced in the format I need it.