* I didn’t actually get to work on RB this week, but other school work
is now done for a bit, next week should be extra productive 😉
* Write an OAuth client to test the OAuth server
* Finish the OAuth server
* Integrate the RB/Djblits authentication with OAuth
* Other school work
* Fixed some critiques on fill-database project
* Fixed critiques & got file-attachment project working with current review board release
* Initial look at next step in file-attachment project
* Solve the ‘review file’ comment issue
* Determine next ui feature to resolve
* UI is unfamiliar territory
* Received reviews for my 2 review requests and spent a lot of time fixing them. Had some major indentation problems and some bad coding. Post-reviewed them again.
* Wrote the UCOSP blog
* Downloaded software and writing outline for screencast. Microphone on my laptop is not working and I spent 2 hours on to fix it. It works but the sound is very choppy.
* Starting on presentation on what I did this term for my school requirement
* Work on my new task of issue tracking (this status report is written on Thurs and I will spend more time on Fri/Sat/Sun)
* Continue with screencast
* Start on presentation
* Tough week. 3 midterms, 1 project due and I’m off to Texas on Friday.
* Finished adding the documentation for the themes project
* Went through looking at defect reports
* Started looking into how to fix one of the confirmed defects
* Found decent screecast software
* Keep working on the bugs
* Do a screencast/get a demo ready for my project
* None really
* Completed the diff part of the xml
* Added some data of a review request to the xml
* Started some code clean up, and refactoring
* Started some testing
* Get ChipX86 / m_conley’s opinon on the XML format that I have right now
* Submit a review
* After this part I would like to add a couple of other customizations, so I would need some guidance on that
* improve my code according to the reviews
* add option for personal wordlist in settings
* to do more with this feature
* or finishing this one and do some bugfixes?
* demo screencast
* need some guidance on the performance of spell checking.