- Changed the XML format to meet the suggest changes by ChipX86 and m_conley
- Completed refactoring code and cleaning it up
- Started to work out the detail of my presentation. Spent a lot of time on converting XML to PDF, but I now have something that is produced !
- Complete Demo
- Prepare presentation for UBC
- Submit code changes ASAP for review
- Blog post for UCOSP
- I don’t know how to update my branch so that I can post-review those changes only.
- clean up code and post-review the option dir for dictionary in spell checking
- try to speed up highlighting for spell errors.
- make a demo for screencast
- try to improve the performance of spell error highlighting
- get screencast ready
- integrated file-uploader into current version of ReviewBoard
- created webcast of fill-database
- started on presentation for U of S
- worked on report for U of S
- attempted many times to get the comment dialog box to work
- get the comment dialog box to work
- fix the text loss issue
- finish presentation/report/webcasts for friday
- the comment dialog box!
- Fixing up quick search with regards of the comments from the review request
- Chopped review request’s summary if it’s too long
- Tried to do bug 1842 but haven’t found much luck. I need a little help.
- Looked at potential ideas of what to do with the “Press tab to autocomplete”
- Worked on issue tracking by trying a bunch of colours to make it easier on the eye and found 2 colours.
- Continue with bug 1842 or at least have search be able to search review request id
- Wrapping up quick search
- RB presentation for school
- RB screencast
- Last week of school. Very busy!
- I am not sure why searching by review request id does not include the review request in the results. I took a look at it and it seems implemented (not by me). I tried working with it and I can’t get it to work.
- Still working on OAuth.
- Spent a lot of time reading the OAuth specification instead of guides online.
- Started writing a client for testing the server and found out that the python-oauth2 module might not work out for the client (or server after reading the specification).
- I’ve started writing a helper module for oauth2.0 stuff, I’d rather not do this, but it looks like there isn’t one written that matches the specification.
- Keep plugging away at OAuth.
- Get my screen cast done.
- Make sure I get something usable out of all this OAuth research.
- OAuth 2.0 seems like a bit of a moving target, but 1.0a is quite complicated.
- OAuth 2.0 libraries are few and far between.
- working on my screencast
- still going through defect reports to try and replicate them
- write a report on the project for U of S
- make a presentation for the project for U of S
- nothing but other classes