- Alexander and Mike came to conclusion about testing behavior in case of fail of method which in a call chain.
- Vlad asks the suitable way to access user action logs, David and Mike suggest to extract data for logs and recent actions from separate locations: logs from djblets and recent actions from django default admin stuff.
- Babak reports that silent installation is known not to work for PIL library
- Babak misses FastCGI for Apache httpd and lighttpd on Linux and mod_python.
- Babak reviews the idea of using pre-installed packages on Windows.
- Mike explains that “u’search_enabled'” actually means ‘Indexed search’.
- Mike reminds that RB projects sticks the python 2.4 at least