- Babak mentioned that he has 2 more applications to finish one of the parts of his project
- Mike and David reviewed Vlad’s roadblocks.
- David explained how memcache and cache keys work to Vlad
- Mike reminded all students that midterm evaluations are coming up
- Alexander discussed the API development strategy with Mike. The process is to write the API and API tools simultaneously.
- Babak had questions about 32-bit and 64-bit Python installations on Windows and other installer parts. Mike confirmed to Babak that breaking the installer into 2 parts – mandatory and optional components, is the way to go.