- Tested the script on different windows machines, mostly 64 bit computers
- Changed the style and factored the scripts.
- Fixed a couple of installation for patch, CVS and fastcgi.
- Posting the code.
- Finishing testing on 32bit machines, and making small changes for them.
- Moving to the next tasks.
- Installing Postgres Creates new account on the computer
- Getting the Subversion version using python
- finding out if Python 32bit or 64 bit.
- mod_python for windows no installation found.
- p4python finding download files
- improved new rb-create and rb-info commands
- spent the most of time on designing new api arch
- started work on implementing new api
- rbtools/clients/git.py covered with tests
- finish and test new api
- apply new api to the particular rb-* command
- Organized the templates, created a single ‘branding’ header for admin and core app
- Fixed a few issues and tested a few more widgets
- Submit 2 reviews
- Fix the issues in the two reviews, and resubmit.
- Test the sidebar on the settings pages.
- None right now.