- went through Python 3 tutorial
- Learned basic principles and commands of Git
- Set up Linux and Python3, MySQL, Git on it
- Install and config Apache
- Get ReviewBoard source through Git and study it
- Setup the development environment.
- Got the source code of review-board.
- Install and configure apache
- Explore Review Board code.
- Read some tutorials.
- Read through some user and admin docs
- Set up and familiarized self with dev environment
- Read Git tutorial
- Went through a couple Django tutorials
- Familiarize self with ReviewBoard code
- Environment setup: Installed Ubuntu, dependencies.
- Understanding code base and getting assigned to an aspect of the project.
- Not fully grasping the structure of the project.
- Making sense of Git