Holy cow I learned so much!
First, I’ll give you a small background view of my background prior to the code sprint.
- I haven’t used any linux platform before
- I’m not familiar with command-line-type actions
- Never used Review Board
After the seemingly short 3-day code sprint, I have developed some meaningful skills:
- I can use ubuntu now!
- Basic grasp of command line usage
- understanding of reviewboard architecture
- learned about Django-evolution
Along with some amusing (only in retrospect) memories. Namely a hardware failure and trying to use openSUSE.
I haven’t submitted anything for review yet. However, I’m currently working on 2282 and trying to figure out how to call on variables from other files in other formats. More importantly, on how to access the database to store a variable that is subject to change.