– Submitted Issue Tracking integration for code review
– Addressed very minor issue with SettingsForm-generated admin pages.
– Address code reviews for Issue Tracking integration
– Look into adding options for SettingsForm to the extension generation script
– Added a Template Hooks section to the Building Extensions documentation.
– Made a couple revisions to Interdiffs.
– Started work on a prototype version of the reviewboard-social extension.
– Continue working on the social extension.
– Currently switching over to a new mac, found out linux wont install on a MacBook Pro 8,2. Installing in a VM today.
– Yay new mac!
– Moved files works but doesn’t save chunks yet
– rbtools updated to pass -M flag
– Reading week! Will get lots of stuff done this week.
– Get moved files to save chunks
– Detect moves on other version control systems in rb and rbtools
– Midterm week, not much free time but will make up for it this week.
– Made some progress with changed Description/Testing, have some basic functionality down
– Still stuck on the comment object not correctly sync’ed bug..will keep investigating
– Working on building a prototype for the diff of changed Description/Testing section, should be able to come up with screenshots by end of weekend
– Busy week with interviews/midterms/assignments, will work more next week(reading week) to catch things up
– Made a small change to djblets (committed to master http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/2886/)
– Added admin sites for extensions in djblets ( http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/2888/ )
– Updated Web Hooks extension ( http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/2855/ )
– Worked on ReviewBot.
– Add the ability for extensions to have default settings.
– Fix issues with extension admin sites.
– Update Web Hooks to use new extension capabilities.
– Need more information on how extension admin sites should act / input on a bug
– Has anyone figured out how I should implement review bots access to the code (continuation from last week)
– Web Hooks depends on my extension changes
– Could not make any progress in testing code due to django evolution
– Get over the roadblock with assistance
– Stuck with django evolution for >10 hours; tried everything but it just didn’t work for me
– look for new project
– making the comment box reflect changes made in the database
– figuring out relation between different coding languages
– Required fields almost done
– Working on improved summary table
– Submit improved summary table
– Pick up a new task
– Concern: Possible code conflict with r2859