- Review Board has been listed as one of the participating organizations in the Google Summer of Code 2012. Applications will be taken starting Monday, March 26th.
- Busy, but working on Weekly Headlines.
- Will get it working in the terminal first, then convert the output to email format.
- Roadblock is cleared.
- Yazan should update the CSS for in-progress reviews.
- Christian’s changes went integrated smoothly into r2810.
- Mike would like to see a a work in progress update for the rating extension. Curtis will post something before the next meeting.
- Having some trouble making the wire frames for the submitters, currently using MS Paint, cant get the spacing right. Mike will help with this after the meeting.
- Mike will offer some guidance on r2828 after the meeting.
- Not sure if it is realistic to finish issue 829.
- Still needs a review on r2918.
- Would like to find out more about JS event binding.
- The element has to be made “draggable” to use onselectstart binding. This makes it physically drag around with the mouse.
- “select” is the best candidate for an event to bind.
- Needs a review on r3001.
- Publishing a discarded review request will reopen it. Submitted review requests will be reopened/updated.
- Needs a review on r2966, specifically diffutils.py.
- Would like to discuss r3000 with Christian when he is available.
- Will be looking for something to do for the last week. Will either consider making a screen-cast, or go through the issue tracker for small bugs/enhancements to implement.
- Will file an issue for a when a draft is in the review request list, but can’t be published.
- For reviewbot, I want a non-blocking way to execute code analysis after receiving the request. Also looking for opinions on how to do this.
- Celery is the recommended way to accomplish this.
- Reviewbot should just be restricted to only the files that were changed.
- The scope of the reviewbot project is too big, and Steven wont be able to have a fully functioning review bot to the initial standards he had hoped.
- Webhooks extension is close, code reviews on it would be beneficial.
- Received a code review, no longer blocked on that, and can move forward and make changes.
- Not sure what to do for the full-file review project, due to the time limitations. Might be able to finish the project after the deadline/exams.