Not Present: Curtis
- This was the last official meeting.
- Students are encouraged to continue contributing to the Review Board community.
- Optional post-mortem meeting scheduled for next week same time (Sat, April 14th – 5pm EST)
- Anthony needs his outstanding requests reviewed.
- Dave discovered selectstart for inline editor didn’t work in webkit.
- Steve needs reviews on extension doc (r/2950) and Web Hooks (r/2855). Mike thinks Web Hooks should be Ship It!
- Steve wants to discuss Review Bot, but it can be post UCOSP.
- Wilson was having problems with the datagrid.
- Mike suggested Wilson check out best-way-to-do-an-a-z-list-in-django
- Jim needs someone to take a look at r/2966. His patch also had problems, but syncing with master should fix
- Jim needs a ship it for r/3033
- Mike will be ‘peeling’ into reviews today, including r/3033
- Yazan’s issue summary table change has taken extra time due to lack of response on review requests.
- Yazan’s incremental expansion had to be pushed back a bit, update will be posted tonight/tomorrow.
- Weilul’s r/2891 patch has bitrotted, he’s going to fix this up.
- Steering committee requires evaluations on the 12th, soft pencils down date is the 10th/11th.
- Students should start thinking now about what can be improved for future students, and bring it up in post-mortem.
- Big group hug, students and mentors were thanked.