- implementing a prototype of the action feed, which stores history as a JSON field in the ReviewRequest table
- implementing a prototype that stores actions as separate entries in a separate Actions table (this was just to satisfy my own curiosity)
- building a script that fills the database in order to test the implementations above
- currently running the tests and trying to reach some conclusions
- Decide on one of the proposed implementations and start working on the final version of the feature
- Documenting Python Client API Design.
- Preparing code for Review.
- Midterm week was slow.
- Commit design documentation to wiki.
- Post chunks of API for review.
- Finish implementation of builder and transport
- How should I be managing the code for review in chunks? (Start new branches off rbtools master, and copy chunks of code over?)