- Cleaned up my review request for the first completed task, which is ready for full on review.
- Addressed the initial review comments for my second task’s review. Still in progress for the more advanced comments.
- No roadblocks. Just time at this point. Trying to get my other classes’ essays out of the way to get back to coding. /sigh
- Address advanced comments/suggestions for the second task’s review.
- Continue finalizing anything left over for my two projects to prep for inclusion.
- No questions.
- Add trophy_box to top of user_page.
( see http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/3878/ )
- Add trophy pic to trophy_box
- Working to let users add checklist items
- Allow users to add checklist item
- Put up a review request with the work so far [I couldn’t meet the Saturday target as I had mentioned in the previous report; due to understanding webAPI, so the patch got delayed and was up earlier this week].
- Fix usability issues: Several small polishing tasks such as fixing up the jQuery UI CSS to make sure the tabbed modal box fits the RB interface.
- TODOs: The webAPI code currently doesn’t restrict access to administrators (restricts only to registered users); The responses are paginated, the search results need to accommodate this.
- Waiting on review #3906.
- Address the issues brought up from the review request – I’d likely have to restructure some of the code within Backbone.
- I also have about three questions that are mentioned within the review request.
- After I address the above, the changes would be in shape to come out of WIP — for a proper review request.
- Finish an external documentation document – This would detail the structure of JSON responses expected back with an overall view of the endpoints so as to have a design document for the future store.
- Again, depending upon how the review request goes I would be able to bring in new features.
- modified according the review. (Please review again)
- see http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/3905/
- Take easy fix
- Place all markdown text inside <pre>
- Use separate template file to generate rendering code
- Text fields used to have `linkify` process after page loaded, but not all link need to be linkified in rendered markdown
- Current comments, description and testing-done editor edit everything as plain text
- Adjust `linkify` function to only apply on non-rich_texts
- Adjust style again, <pre> has different style than <div>
- Maybe need to disable markdown render for comments, description and testing-done, since the editor does not support editing markdown. Can be re-enabled after the editor+preview project.
- What will be a good practice to let the editors initialized with markdown text, instead of plain text?
- User page now has links to take you to a version with a list of reviews and a version with a list of review requests
- Review list now filters out replies
- Removed some unnecessary code
- If there’s a more elegant way to show the two different lists, I’m not sure what it is
- Possibly improve how the two lists are shown
- Improve and/or add columns
- I think this feature is essentially doing what it’s supposed to do, with mainly improvements, ‘nice-to-haves’, and tests (presumably) remaining. Would it be worth taking this out of WIP now?