Status Report: Nov 9, 2013

Natasha:
* What you’re currently working on, or have just completed
I updated my front-end code based on feedback from my first review request for it and posted an updated review request.

* What you’re working on next
I plan on switching focus to the back-end again this week to return a better/more accurate list of suggested reviewers

* What’s blocking you from progressing
Nothing

* Any questions you might have
None

Allisa:
* What you’re currently working on, or have just completed
I now have a test executable file uploading and downloading in the back-end. Also finished blog post.

* What you’re working on next
Polishing up the executable file test and moving on to the allowed hosts test.

* What’s blocking you from progressing
Nothing

* Any questions you might have
None

Elaine:

* What you’re currently working on, or have just completed
I am almost finished working on the web API resource, and should have a WIP request for that by tonight.

* What you’re working on next
Making checklist items editable.

* What’s blocking you from progressing.
The WebAPIResource is a pretty big class, and I’m still trying to figure out bits and pieces of how it works.

* Any questions you might have.
I’m a little confused about the links dictionary which maps a resource to its url, as well as the list_child_resources and
item_child_resources. I’m just not sure which ones I’m supposed to use.

Edward:
* What you’re currently working on, or have just completed
I’ve addressed the open issues in my review requests. I started looking into how search works in RB and read up on the basics of Haystack.

* What you’re working on next
Create a simple search prototype using Haystack and Whoosh.

* What’s blocking you from progressing
Nothing

* Any questions you might have
None

Behzad:
* What you’re currently working on, or have just completed:
The logic for assigning a trophy based on a review request is complete. I am working on testing it.

* What you’re working on next:
Connecting this to the UI or abstracting the whole logic as planned.

* What’s blocking you from progressing:
Having some issues with Unit testing.

* Any questions you might have:
It seems like the test is unable to find the compute_trophies function. I am working on figuring that out now.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s