Mentors: Christian, David, Mike, Steven
Students: Anselina, Bhushan, Edwin, lines, Olessia, Mirai, Stephanie, Tomi, Tami
- RB 2.0 beta 3 and RBTools 0.6 went out. Woo!
- Make sure to add the “students” review group to your review requests.
- hoping to start working on github hooks
- will add temporary url for github hooks instead of waiting for hostingservice urlpattern support
- how are hosting services registered?
ChipX86: when a person installs the Review Board package, all those entrypoints get registered into the system as part of the python packaging framework
ChipX86: we then loop through when we need to deal with hosting services and say “get me everything that’s registered”
m_conley: end goal is to just install a Python package and have RB support your hosting service
- is on the testing phase right now, and hopes to complete development and testing this week.
- having 500 errors when loading the review page, pastie of the traceback is linked here, debugged after the meeting
- has tested registering the right-click on code lines, will post diff soon.
- working on getting branches and commits from Bitbucket
- decided might be out of luck with Beanstalk
- will keep implementation and documentation of get_commits consistent between Github and Bitbucket
- analyzed responses for the survey here
- working on mockups, will collaborate with Joonas on prototypes
- Mike proposed the idea of a paper prototyping experiment
- will make proposals on project next steps – will focus on designing something that satisfies most common use cases mentioned from the survey
- implemented backend for drag and dorp
- noticed issues with drag and drop with activity widget, and masonry, will investigate.
ChipX86: event handlers might be disconnected
ChipX86: probably need to reconnect after drop
m_conley: maybe the widget needs to “reinit” or something after the drop?
- should get a more recent version of masonry
- created a pop up to show information about a bug that shows id, description, and summary
- started using RB at work
- would like to help Steven on improving/rewriting reviewbot
- working on issues with her code, stack trace here
ChipX86: it looks like you’re initializing the mixin class and not the actual datagrid
ChipX86: the error shows you’re constructing UserPageDataGrid, but you want UserPageReviewRequestGrid or UserPageReviewsDataGrid