Mentors: Christian, Steven, Anselina, David
Students: Peter, Volodymyr, Raheman, Salam (partially), Matthew
- From now on, please include two extra pieces of information in your status reports: name of your project and links to active hackpads and review requests.
- Also mention things like meeting minutes you took or status reports you collected (See https://reviewboard.hackpad.com/Student-Welcome-Packet-HTpF9aUuleM#:h=Writing-Status-Report)
- https://reviewboard.hackpad.com/Inter-User-Requests-qkbCfZZIhqu – looks interesting, but is a huge departure from what was initially thought for notifications.
- The prototype extension was already built! The source is here: https://github.com/mikeconley/reviewboard_together ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEfbREmTBjc . TogetherJS is useful for this.
- Plan is: clone the extension and get it working locally; get familiar with TogetherJS; PROFIT.
- More discussions on extensions to happen.
- Worked on existing review requests; still exploring the codebase.
- Working on markdownEditorView and API structure; posted WIP review.
- See the status report.
- Needs review of current code plus some hackpad answers.