- There are 8 more meetings remaining until the end of the term.
- Status reports should come in as soon as possible.
- Include a title or link to your project description in your status reports
- Cleared up confusion surrounding project switch/goals (Still assigned to the
Checklist extension project)
- Rework current stuff so it is consistent with Reviewboard’s styling.
- Original spec for the Checklist Extension can be found
- To maintain ordering of file’s in a review request it was resolved that a
field indicating order should be added to the FileAttachmentHistory model.
- Attachment diffs should work like regular diffs in that it should be
possible to compare two arbitrary revisions using some kind of slider
- Use existing ReviewUI classes for diffing different kinds of Attachments
- Further feedback will be given on review request this week
- Matthew wasn’t sure where to find the commit id
- smacleod mentioned that the base commit id should be part of the diffset
model and won’t be found in the request object.
- See handlers.py for an example
- Additional questions on Matthew’s hackpad.
- DnD file editor code ready for review.
- Intend to start to start working on back-end stuff this week.
- Having trouble getting reviewboard to recognize extensions
- heapify suggested changing django.conf.urls.defaults to
django.conf.urls since the former is now deprecated in Django
- m_conley answered some of Peter’s hackpad questions