- Midterm evaluations being sent out
- Midterm evaluations are grades even if the courses ended now, there is still a chance to improve – direct feedback requests from mentors welcome
- Email mentors regarding any concerns about progress
I’m missing: serializedCommentBlocks, numRevisions, revision and attachmentHistoryId. Should I extend the existing API with these fields, or would we like to use a separate one?
- David: makes sense to link to the relevant history object, and include the revision but especially given serializedCommentBlocks, it makes sense to introduce something like the diff context API
Where is “Diff Context Resource” currently used?
It’s used by the diff viewer when dynamically reloading parts of the page after selecting a new revision
- For now, makes more sense to reload the page when switching revisions
- Priorities (in order) for rest of semester:
1) Get the current code into good shape
- 2) Add an option of choosing a revision for text, pdf and binary attachments. (With reloading for now).
- 3) Perhaps change a UI of attachment thumbnails a bit, so that the Update button doesn’t take too much space
- 4) Look into RBtools, and add possibility to specify which file you’re updating
- Need to add screen shots to review request – mandatory for CSS/HTML posts
- Get user input via extension config
- create the model now as per https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/extending/extensions/models/