1) What project are you working on?
– FileProvider framework
2) What you accomplished this week.
– Made changes as suggested by Christian and Barret in my reviews
– Added search logic to show search results on the options for selection. Search result is displayed after 500ms after the last key up in the search field, or display the current path when search field is empty.
– Started implementing display metadata for selected files
– Did some small refactoring for my JS file
– Fixed a bug regarding metadata in my test cases and testing class for FileProviders
3) Links to anything you’ve done this week:
– FileProvider module implementation with Django : https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6806/
– FileProvider WebApi integraton : https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6948/
– [WIP] FileProvider Framework UI : https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/7009/
4) What you plan to do next week.
– Finish display metadata
– Make my file navigation for FileProvider modal compatibile with any provider
– Get to create accounts
5) What, if anything, is blocking you from making progress?
– Nothing I can think of yet
6) Any other questions
– Nothing I can think of yet
- Post-commit review request support for GitLab
- Refactored code for 2 review requests according to reviews.
- One bug fix has been submitted
- Hackpad: https://reviewboard.hackpad.com/Chesters-Code-Sprint-Logs-Keep-updating-t6UxLoMfjmD
- Project review request: https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6872/
- Bug fixing review request: https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6786/
- Start a new project, do as much as I can
- I was basically waiting for the review and did some changes.
- Not yet
- Mute and Archive Review Requests
- handled automatic unarchiving
- fixed URL query
- split up project into smaller review requests
- hackpad: https://reviewboard.hackpad.com/Chriss-Notes-aOjnNWbg014
- original: https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/6830/ (will probably discard later)
- new review requests
- attend to several reviews by David and Barret
- getting used to the workflow of using several review requests that depend on each other
- the splitting up of my project
- I’ve split up my project, but it’s been trickier than I thought, especially when trying to decide which line of code belongs to which review request… Working on my project seems a lot more fragile now, and my pace has definitely slowed down. It seems like I need to rebase AND rbt post up to 3 branches whenever I want to make a change, since all my review requests rely on each other.
- Any tips out there that I could use to make this process easier?
- Is there a slick way to transfer changes from one review request to another?
1. What project are you working on?
2. What you accomplished this week.
– Additional aesthetic update on part 1
– Changes applied to the rest
– half way on secondary menu button design
3. Links to anything you’ve done week:
4. What you plan to do next week.
– Finish secondary menu button
5. What, if anything, is blocking you from making progress?
– passing review on part 1
6. Any other questions.