– Hiro and Yurimingo are getting close to the endpoint for the work period. Jon is the week after them.
– Please post status reports on time from here on out.
– Lots of progress in final major task.
– Moving forward, address the current reviews on both tasks.
– After thats done, more in-depth reviews will be provided.
– Reviewing other course-mates work is a goal as well.
– Wireframes and mockups are a great way to plan for future design.
– A goal will be to make the user page trophy display area more attractive/polished up.
– Lets get a WIP up as soon as possible for the ‘Importing Trophies’ task.
– To address urls.py question: <name> is a python capture group.
what is “<name>”?
that’s part of python regular expressions
yurimingo: ah – ok, so a URL definition is a regular expression with some special features
it’s called a “capture group”
it means that anything that matches “[A-Za-z0-9_-]+” will be accessible in the match object using m[‘name’]
yurimingo: this is the function that this URL redirects to: https://github.com/reviewboard/reviewboard/blob/master/reviewboard/reviews/views.py#L859
yurimingo: the name is going to be extracted, and passed to this function
yurimingo: not to be confused with the ‘name=”group”‘ at the end of the definition
yurimingo: that part is for naming URLs – see https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/http/urls/#named-groups
– Address more efficient querying by ID, and not by review request.
– Done implementation of handling multiple trophies, awaiting reviews.
– Please go through the current review request and mark issues as closed if they have been addressed.
– For the last two weeks, doing some code reviews and easy fixes are a good option.