- TUT has finished term, evaluations will be out soon
- Final week for MIT, reviews should be out of WIP
- New students are joining from UCOSP
- MIT students: last official meeting
- An email will be sent out about an optional post-mortem and demos
- m_conley: some of your work has been bundled into Review Board 2.0 RC3
- Needs to pass in review_request_details to test the function – what format is that in?
- purple_cow: if you look in reviewboard/reviews/views.py, you’ll see several uses of ‘review_request_details’. If you trace those back you should see how the logic works
- Wonders how to call get_queryset and pass in request
- purple_cow: there are several options, easiest is probably importing the resource and calling it directly
- ex: from reviewboard.webapi.resources.user import user_resource and then user_resource.get_queryset
- make a request object using https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.5/topics/testing/advanced/#module-django.test.client
- mostly done, unsure about one code review comment
- purple_cow: you can drop that, the newer code is much more clear
- purple_cow: can you attach the images of the widgets used in your change to the review request or push a branch to a fork on github?
- m_conley: preferably to a fork and linking to it from the request
- purple_cow: everything that says “This is a binary file”
- m_conley: did you get a patch posted for issue 2412?
- Not yet, will get that up soon, thinks it is a straightforward fix